HEALTHCARE MARKETING SUPPORT FOR YOU DURING THE COVID19
My team has been receiving lots of important messages from our clients over the past few days – so I wanted to send some practical strategies and suggestions to help our clients during these tough times.
Let me assure you that our team is here for you during this time – reach out if you have any questions or need to talk through something.
The situation is still rapidly evolving, but here are our current recommendations…
First, a few practical strategies for generating new patients during this time:
- Break workshops into smaller groups. This can be done by having multiple sessions in a day (i.e. 11am, 2pm and 4pm) or scheduling additional workshops (i.e. Mon and Tue). And indicate that there will be safety measures in the location such as having enough hand sanitizer and widely spaced seating available at events.
- Offer “online/webinar” versions of scheduled events. This is the trend a lot of businesses are following right now – and with good reason. This strategy is especially important if you’re located in an area that has been heavily affected. With this option, we will take care of the webinar software and set up your first webinar. We have done this many times and can set this up for you within 24 hours for any niche.
- Shift seminars to direct-to-office consultation campaign. If possible transition to a direct-to-office consultation campaign, allowing leads to schedule individual appointments.
- Re-engage or Re-activate your patient or lead database. Now is the perfect time to re-engage your patient or lead database by providing them with educational contents. These may be done by sending email or text nurture sequences every so often. This then allows you to be on top of their mind.
The other important question I would like to address right now is “What do I do about my marketing?”
There are three important things to focus on right now…
- Use this opportunity to recapture leads. Call or email each prospective patient, and after acknowledging the pandemic offer them the opportunity to discuss their condition and the next steps. Show them that you care, and build trust with them.
- Continue your marketing. Many businesses are pressing pause right now, but this is the perfect time to continue marketing (see options above) in order to emerge on top once this passes. PPC campaigns, email marketing, and funnels are just as useful now as they’ve ever been (if not more so).
- Optimize your brand presence. This is also a great time to work on shoring up aspects of your marketing that may not have previously been a priority. Is your website converting well? Can people find your clinic in search results? How often are you using social media? Do you have a good online reputation? And so on…
I hope these suggestions help carry you through this – and come out the other side even stronger.
Email me back with any questions and I’ll do my best to help with some tips, a free resource or just some direction to help you.
If you’d prefer to talk to someone, we can help you with that too. Please call or text Tina / Bob at 512 818 6782.
Tina and Bob
Book your FREE call with our team ☛ http://bit.ly/rcdigital-30mincall
Email me directly with your questions ☛ firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about our marketing program ☛ http://bit.ly/predictable-practice-solutions